What is Dandruff?, How to get rid of Dandruff?
Dandruff is a stipulation which dead skin cells conglomerate and fall off hair from the scalp.
Dandruff is a common scalp disorder in male and female, dandruff mostly male is suffering higher than female. When winter will start then it brings some of seasonal mournfulness such as chapped lips, dry skin and unfortunately flaky on the scalp, this flaky seem to be white particles called as “Dandruff”
Dandruff called as Seborrheic dermatitis, it comes about due to dry skin, irritated oily skin, probably growth bacteria on the scalp and then occur as fungus on the scalp, this overgrowth of yeast like fungus called as malassezia, during winter there is higher trace of having dandruff in your scalp . It gives more irritating and gets dry skin on the scalp. Don’t need to worry for this dandruff, here there is some natural home remedies, it can help you to get rid of dandruff. It can treats dandruff-free hair in a quick way, but it takes time to show the result as well, whatever the natural remedies are showing in this article those can effectively treat the complete your dandruff problem.
what are Symptoms of Dandruff?
1. When your comb scratch then can see flakes fall from the scalp.
2. Itching along with excessive formation of dry skin lead to reddening of the scalp.
3. Head might be feel as tingly
4. Head might be feel as tetter and tight
what are Causes of Dandruff?
1. Hot weather or Extreme cold.
2. Coping with stress.
4. Using some of artificial styling products.
5. Bad eating habits, for that incorrect diet.
6. Weakness, losing energy due to an illness or any infection.
1. Best Home Remedy for Dandruff: Yogurt and Pepper
Using yogurt to get rid of dandruff easily, really this is one of the best home remedy to cure anti-fungal. Yogurt not only prevent dandruff but also keep hair shiny and strong.
Making this remedy:
1. Take one spoons of black pepper and grind it by using any equipment.
2. Now add one cup of yogurt (curd) in that.
3. Both mix it completely and then apply it on your scalp.
4. Leave it for an hour or more and then rinse it by using any of your favorite mild shampoo.
These both combination is one of the best methods to cure your dandruff, but here make sure whatever you are taking yogurt and pepper it would be fresh. Apply it twice or thrice a week, it gives amazing result.
2. Best Home Remedy for Dandruff: Olive Oil
Olive oil is one of the best home remedies for dandruff, it’s prevent hair loss as best. One of the most shocking benefits of olive oil is that can prevent your dandruff and regrowth your hair, it has antibacterial properties and also anti-fungal properties that can fight off with common suffering dandruff on scalp and stop your hair loss.
Another great thing is it is cheap and easy to add and moisture to your hair. If you apply regularly it will end to dandruff 100%, Try this olive oil for your beautiful hair.
1. First warm half cup oil and apply it before going to bed and massage on your scalp circular motion using your fingers, for that fingers rubbing, it dispatch dandruff and promote hair growth. ( here you can add other any one of oil also like coconut, sweet almond oil or jojoba oil )
2. Wash off with mild shampoo the next day morning.
3. Make sure wrap it with plastic cap, shower cap (cotton). This is preventing your hair from dust.
4. Assure the olive oil is just warm and not too hot.
When olive oil is especially warm then it works emphatically and treat dry and flaky scalp.
3. Best Home Remedies for Dandruff: Vinegar Helps to Prevent Dandruff:
Vinegar has many amazing benefits and contain good properties that can help to brings around the dandruff problem. Vinegar contain acid it helps to reduce the itches and acute brings down the flaking. It increase volume of strengthens, shiny and healthy hair. Vinegar helps to remove the dead skin cells from our scalp, it works on the roots of causes of hair follicles and prevent the dandruff. It has acetic acid that can help to kill fungus and bacteria on scalp completely. For this vinegar applying keeps proper blood circulation on the scalp that helps to maintain healthy scalp and hair.
1. Take 4 table spoons of vinegar and apply it on scalp.
2. Massage it softly for few minutes and leave it a hour.
3. Now rinse your scalp with mild conditioner shampoo.
4. Home Remedies for Dandruff: Egg White, Lemon Juice and Margosa Leaves
Eggs enhance hair growth well because contains lots of proteins, in our body hair is composed of 70 percent keratin proteins, so in eggs there is good keratin proteins to help regrowth your hair and stop damaged hair falling, this eggs proteins temporarily strengthens the hair. If you want to express the uncounted advantages of egg white for the hair, then make yourself for its application on the hair shoal at least twice a week.
1. Mix two white eggs only.
2. Crush 4 tablespoon of lemon juice.
3. Now grind both of ingredients as well.
4. Gently apply it on our scalp by using your fingers.
5. Leave it an a hour.
6. Crush a fresh margosa leaves and soak this paste in water and mix it as well.
7. Wash your hair with this water followed by plain water.
5 Home Remedies for Dandruff: Fenugreek Seeds or Methi Seeds
Methi seeds or fenugreek seeds cal also diminish the dandruff. It has anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties which help repel the white flakes as well.
1. take 3 tablespoon of fenugreek seeds and imbue them in water overnight.
2. In the morning Grind it into a paste.
3. Add apple cider vinegar to the paste and then apply it on your scalp.
4. leave it a hour or 30 minutes and then wash off with mild shampoo.
This will alleviate completely dry scalp and itchy.