Top 13 Health Benefits of buttermilk or chaas
Buttermilk is one of the best natural products, it is called Takra in Sanskrit. It gives various benefits to the skin and freckles. Next time when your mother brings glass of buttermilk to you and then don’t interest to drink, because it gives more amazing result in external only, internal there is less. So the best part is that you don’t require to drink it to reap all these benefits. So keep in mind external use of buttermilk works wonders.
Best way to treat age spots, freckles and tightens skin-
Buttermilk is a rich in lactic acid, that is useful for many precious beauty product. it besides being natural pro-biotic. Buttermilk is one of the best facial uncase that doctor pick out for damp (softening), brightening and flake off skin. Because of its highly acidic and styptic nature, it treats age spots, tighten skin and freckles.
You can mix honey and egg with buttermilk and massage it on your body with this mixture; it will not only move out the stubborn sun tan but also give skin glow. Pure butte milk you can apply directly on your face, leave out a half in hour and wash out before going to bed or even you can apply it in the morning after wake up from your sleep.
Even you can use this buttermilk for your hair, add one banana, three table spoon of honey, two cup of buttermilk and two avocado, now gently grind it well and apply the mixture as like costume on your face and leave it for 30-40 minutes and then wash off, then consider your face glowing in front of mirror. This is the well-to-do to get shiny skin, hair and health mane.
Top Benefits of Buttermilk:
- The primary health benefits of buttermilk make out from its high content of minerals and vitamins B12, potassium, riboflavin.
- By drinking buttermilk can easy to digest, it improve digestion and mitigates kapha and vata, it has styptic and tart (sour) taster, many people whoever consist problem in digesting those if they take butter milk after then they don’t have the same digestion problems.
- Buttermilk is highly impulsive during winter, it will imbalance in vata and indigestion related disorders.
- It gives in cases of inordinate ghee consumption.
- Buttermilk is important whoever suffering obesity related problems or illnesses, because those try to lose weight, for them it is good content and has less calories and fat.
- It will conflict with anemia and stress.
- Buttermilk may help to promote nerve call growth as well.
- Buttermilk is good source of vitamin B12 that helps change over glucose in the body into energy.
- Whoever suffering from inadequacy of B12 often feel as like weak and also might be suffer from insomnia and constipation.
- Potassium and Riboflavin are also base in buttermilk. Potassium is relied to help lower blood pressure and like vitamin B12. Riboflavin helps convert foods to energy.
- It is considered good for even bone health.
- Buttermilk also cure the stomach of acids that leading indigestion and heart burn.
- whoever suffering from ulcer arrogate that drinking one cup of buttermilk with meals helps to them, keep ulcer flare-ups to a lower limit.